The Things You Will Absolutely Have to Know about the Baggage Freight Refund Policy
Whenever you make a purchase (and even more when you make an online purchase), you will have to make sure that you know the most important things about the refund policy that company practices. This way, you make sure that you can stand up for your rights if something unexpected comes along. Thus, you will be able to see if you are eligible to receive your money back or if you have to meet extra-costs.
The Baggage Freight company can offer you with any kind of shipping solution you may need and it will help you settle on that option which is the best for your needs (both when it comes to the shipping rate and when it comes to other things such as the delivery country and to the time required to make the delivery). By using our calculators, you will not have to manually compare the most important freight services out there and you will not have to waste time and money this way. Regardless of whether you are an individual looking to ship something on a longer distance or if you are a small business that focuses on online commerce, you will definitely find at least one of the services with which we can help you to be extremely useful and convenient.
Regarding the refund and surcharge policy practiced by Baggage Freight, you will definitely have to keep in mind the following things:
- If you cancel the booking before the collection moment, the entire sum of money you have paid us with will be refunded to you. However, do bear in mind the fact that a $25 cancellation fee will have to be charged in order to meet administration costs.
- Furthermore, if you need to alter the details of your delivery, you will be able to do it, but you will have to pay a $25 fee as well.
- If the receiver of the goods will not be at home when the driver arrives, he will attempt to make a re-delivery, but a $35 fee will be charged.
- Make sure that your parcel is properly packaged and labeled because otherwise, the driver has the right to refuse to collect it. Furthermore, he will come to collect the parcel the next day, but you will have to pay a $25 failed collection fee.
- If you are not home when the driver arrives to collect the parcel, a surcharge of $25 will have to be paid.
- Furthermore, if you do not properly label the parcel with the barcoded label provided by Baggage Freight, you will have to pay a $25 administration costs fee.
- Make sure that you insert the correct dimensions when booking a shipment because if it is found that the parcel had different dimensions than the booked ones, you will have to meet a surcharge of $16+ GST+ additional shipment costs.
- Make sure that you know the fact that these surcharges (as well as those made public in the official Refund Policy section) can be applied to your credit card after the delivery has been made.