FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is there a booking cutoff time?
Yes, there is. If you want your parcel to be collected by 5.30 pm, then you should book it before 11 am EST.
2. What happens if the collection has not been done?
If the carrier has not collected your parcel, please contact us at +61 8 8244 1397 or by using the online chat. We can re-book another collection for the next day at a time that is suitable for you.To avoid any misunderstandings, you should know that there is no guarantee that a collection will actually be made and that if you have an urgent parcel to send, you should book it 2 days in advance.
3. Can I use your services if I am the receiver of the goods?
Yes, you can. Still, do take into consideration the fact that the Sender should be completely aware of our packing requirements, Terms and Conditions, and of the information we have provided related to Prohibited and Dangerous Goods. Also, do make sure that the sender is aware of the fact that if they are not completely ready at the time of the collection, the driver has the right to refuse it.
4. Can the details of the delivery be altered and can the booking be cancelled?
Yes, if you need this, then the details of the delivery can be changed according to your wish. Do bear in mind that the details can be changed only before the collection has been made and that there will be a $25 fee for administration costs. Furthermore, if you want to cancel your booking, the same fee will be perceived regardless of the time at which you let us know of your decision.
5. Will the driver call before making a delivery or a collection?
No, the drivers are not provided with company phones and this is why it is essential that you understand the carrier delivery times and that you make sure that someone will be there to receive the parcel between 9 am and 5.30 pm (from Monday to Friday).
6. What happens if there will be nobody to receive the parcel?
If the driver will not find anybody home when he arrives, he will leave you with a card notifying you that a delivery attempt has been made. The re-delivery will be attempted the next day, but do make sure that you are aware of the fact that three will be a $35 fee perceived for this. Also, you can pick up the parcel at the depot at no extra-cost.
7. What kinds of goods are you not able to deliver?
There are some types of goods we will not be able to deliver. They include the following:
- Furniture and bedding that is not flat packed
- Unpackaged goods
- Foods that require refrigeration
- Dangerous goods (aerosol cans, toxic, flammable, etc.)
- Engines or gearboxes that still have oil inside
- Jewelry and any other types of valuable items
- Artworks, paintings, sculptures
- Cars or motorbikes
- Items made out of glass and mirrors
- Goods that cannot comply with export policy.
- Please do refer to the Prohibited and Dangerous Goods section if sending toys.
- Remove batteries from all electrical devices and make sure that you notify us if you want to send laptops, mobile phones or any other items has a lithium battery.